Are you worried about how to get in a good shape?
Yes, of course. All of us want to feel good. There is also that ancestral desire: the search for eternal youth. Nowadays we are wiser, we try to assume “the times go by” and we know much more about our bodies, the chemistry, about the vital process in general: we are more prepared to learn from our body wisdom. But as we live longer we need live better; we need to add Quality to our lives: this could be the real eternal youth essence. We live surrounded by richness; we just have to enjoy it.
Just give me 2 minutes and you’ll enjoy the revealed secret of our inner cock (it has a similar effect, not only sounds alike).
What really is CoQ10?
It is our inner energy booster. It is a coenzyme working like a vitamin that converts nutrients in energy at cell level: but we are made from cells. It is produced by the human body but as the time goes by the production is going down.
Our CoQ 10 works as antioxidant that’s why is our smart defender: it is fighting against harmful free-radicals preventing aging damage. That’s why we have to keep in our minds how to keep it “young”.
Why is really important CoQ10?
This is a quite recent discovery of the modern science (1957) and many people dedicated a lot of effort to find out how it works.
Being a so important cell energy source it is proven that is very helpful will see the main benefits of coq10:
1. Increase Energy Levels: it is the main role the coQ10 plays: create energy in the cells- that makes our general energy level rise up.
2. Immune system: the sufficient amounts of CoQ10 helps in boosting our immune system as well as in the production of more infection-fighting antibodies.
3. Heart health: particularly helpful to heart and cardio-vascular patients, including those with angina, hypertension; it is proven that CoQ10 deficiency produces heart failure.
4. High blood pressure: the coenzyme gives the heart energy to pump the blood more efficiently. This gives patients the benefit of reduced blood pressure level.
5. Cholesterol-lowering medication: if you’re taking this kind of medication it is highly recommended to talk to your doctor as it can lower natural CoQ10 levels. A CoQ10 supplement may be of special help while it protects cholesterol from damaging oxidation hence keeping it from plugging your arteries up.
6. Weight loss: due to its ability to generate cellular energy it is a good support to metabolism boosting, so it helps you reach and sustain a healthy weight.
7. Migraine: research shows that CoQ10 can help with severity and frequency of attacks in many patients
8. Skin Care: using topical anti-aging creams that contain CoQ10 can effectively help fight the signs of aging. The CoQ10 in the treatment can penetrate deeply to provide antioxidants and help create collagen and elastin Coenzyme Q10 may be of benefit as an ingredient for topical cosmetic products.
9. Ageing: If you’re a normal, healthy person of middle age or more, you might also want to supplement with CoQ10 – your own levels are very probably in decline. Just check with your doctor.
The enzyme is also beneficial for people recuperating from cancer treatment, those with chronic fatigue syndrome and the elderly. Recent research has shown that CoQ10 has the ability to slow down the development of degenerative neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease, which is a genetic disorder.
How to boost CoQ10 in our body.
With all the information above it is clear that this wonderful enzyme is very beneficial to the human body. Now we all know how important is to take care of “our cock”: just have to find out where take it from.
The CoQ10 Sources:
• foods: organ meat, beef and fishes like mackerel, sardines and tuna vegetable oils like soy oil are also good sources of this coenzyme. Important vegetal sources: wheat germ, soy foods like tofu, and rice bran and in small quantities in beef, peanuts and sardines
• dietary supplement: a good alternative for persons whose natural production started to decrease; a wide variety. It is advisable to work with your physician so as to find an optimal dosage for you.
*** For best absorption of the supplement, ensure you take it with meals containing at least some fat (any type), because CoQ10 is fat soluble.
• cosmetics: complements the intensive treatment- (it makes our cock look younger).
Deficiency of this enzyme might cause heart problems and even severe metabolic dysfunctions.
Coenzyme Q10 side effects known are minimal: remember that coenzyme is produced by our body, so is familiar. Any way in case you take a dietary supplement perhaps you get a headache, flulike symptoms, vertigo, lack of appetite, indigestion, regurgitating, sleeplessness. Diabetics have to pay attention because it produces blood sugar level.
Here is one of the most treasured secrets of the eternal youth. Now we all know that by taking care of our inner cock (CoQ10) will have a 10 health!
What do you think about?
I’m waiting for your opinion!
Please, tell us what is your experience!
Knowledge, at Work!
One Free Wish
A family is driving in their car on a holiday. A frog crosses the road and the husband, who is driving, is able to stop the car. He gets out an takes the frog and carries him to the side of the road. Frog is grateful, thanks the man, and tells him that he will grant him a wish.
Man says: please make my dog win the next dog race.
Frog asks to look at the dog which jumps out of the car. The frog notices that the dog has only got three legs and tells the man that he thinks it is almost impossible to fulfill his wish and asks that the man will tell him another wish.
The man says: “Well, then please help that my wife will win the next beauty contest in the area. Frog asks him to tell his wife to get out of the car.
Wife comes out of the car and approaches the frog. The frog turns to the man and says: “Could I please have another look at the dog?”